I can't believe that I'm now 35 weeks along - crazy! Overall I'm feeling good, but really large and I honestly can't imagine getting bigger than I am right now, even though I know that is exactly what is going to happen. Here are two pictures that Matt took of me yesterday when I got home from work. I looked at them after Matt took them and one word came out of my mouth... "WHOA!" :)


Later that night we went out to dinner with Dan and Abby at a yummy Mexican restuarant by our house, El Loro. We had so much fun catching up with them!

2 comments:
you are super cute, julie!!!
we are so excited for you guys.
love and miss you all
debra
You look great, Julie. Hope you're feeling great too! Can't wait to hear the news in the coming weeks!!
Nathan and I might be in town for Thanksgiving or Christmas, would be fun to connect and meet little Miss Johnson!
Post a Comment