Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are a few pictures from Mckenna's first Valentine's Day. She is 17 weeks old! Mckenna will be dedicated next week at Bloomington Covenant, on February 22nd. It will be a special day with family, so I'm sure there will be some fun pictures to post from that day. Stay tuned...

Good morning!



A cute Valentine's heart sweater.



Matt and I went out on a nice Valentine's date and my parents watched Mckenna for us (thank you!) We had to get a family Valentine's picture before we left for dinner. Nemo wasn't close by when we wanted to take the picture, otherwise she would've been in it too. :)


Here is a short video of her playing in her activity jumper. It is sideways - I apologize, but I couldn't figure out how to rotate it. (If you know how, let me know!) But I love her few smiles in the video - so cute! (Make sure to have the sound on your computer turned on!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! So adorable!