I can't remember the last time I was at a birthday party with name cards at each seat - fancy!

Isn't this a beautiful cake? I thought so. Gwen asked me if the flowers were real.

The guest of honor, Grandpa John, and Matt's Grandma Harriet. You can't really see it, but Gwen just gave John a birthday card - she is so cute!

Uncle Matt playing bouncy ball with Gwen.

Gwen is very sweet with Mckenna... she loves her cousin!


Mckenna loves her Uncle Cam... "Hey, you kind of look like my daddy!" :)

- BAPTISM DAY -
Ready for the service to start.

Sonja was looking up to the ceiling for a minute or two. I think she was thanking God for all of the blessings in her life. :)

I tried to get a short video of the baptism, but since I was holding the camera and Mckenna at the same time, Mckenna's whines are the loudest part of the video. But you can see the main part of the ceremony. I love when the pastor holds Sonja up in the air after putting the holy water on her head.
After the service we went to Linnea's grandparent's house for a nice meal with friends and family. Get a load of these girls in their car seats as we came in the house from church. I can't get enough of them together, they are just so sweet. And it's extra special that they are just one day apart in age. Here they are 26 weeks old - 6 months! Study this picture for a minute, and then scroll down to the next picture...

...and here are the same girls in the same car seats at 3 weeks old. Oh how they grow and change in such a short period of time - it's amazing! :)

Cam and Matt with their Grandmas, Fran and Harriet.

Grandma Karen and Grandpa Craig with their sweet girls. I'm pretty sure they're in heaven when they have these two sweeties with them in the same room. :)

I love Uncle Cam!

We tried to get some family pictures - the girls of course are wiggle worms, but what little kids aren't, right? I love the girls sweet faces in this picture. Sonja and Gwen's smiles are adorable!

It will be fun to watch these cousins grow up over the years...

Like I said, Gwen is really sweet with her little cousin Mckenna. Here she is giving her a kiss. Notice the red glow on Mckenna's dress - there were a lot of pictures being taken all afternoon of these cuties!

Cousins and sweet, sweet little girls. :)

We love you Sonja - thanks for inviting us to join you on your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment