Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hopkins Fire House

In July, my nephew Thomas had his fourth birthday party with his friends at the Hopkins Fire House. You may remember one of my earlier posts describing his Spider Man themed family birthday party, and also his love for all things fireman related. Matt and I were out of town for the weekend in Wisconsin at a Coldplay concert (which will be my next post - awesome pictures ahead... best concert ever!), so my parents and sister were very kindly taking care of Mckenna for the weekend while we were gone. Kristi took Mckenna to Tommy's birthday party and said that she had a great time with the kids. I absolutely love this picture... isn't it precious? You can see the birthday boy sitting in the middle in the blue jeans and fireman outfit (yes, the same one that we gave him for his birthday... still hasn't taken it off, haha), big brother Jacob on his left, and sister Sarah on the end with her little cousin, Mckenna. I'm sorry, but this picture is just too, too cute, don't you think? :)

No comments: