Saturday, October 3, 2009

Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays!


October is the month for birthdays in our families, and there are a lot of them! A big happy birthday to all of our loved ones, especially to the smallest, cutest, and sweetest little girls of the bunch - Sonja and Mckenna (turning ONE already) and Sarah (3). We love you!

October birthdays in the Person and Johnson families (I hope I'm not leaving any out!)...

Jessica - Oct. 2
Bob (my dad) - Oct. 4
Matt's Grandma Margie - Oct. 11
Linnea - Oct. 12
Cam's 1/2 birthday - Oct. 13 (Matt likes noting 1/2 birthdays in his family!)
Sonja - Oct. 15
Mckenna - Oct. 16
Sarah - Oct. 23

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe they are already 1 too!!

If you want to add more October birthdays my mom's is the 10th and Scott's is the 16th.

The Johnson Family said...

I know, hasn't a year gone by fast?

Happy birthday to Joan and Scott - your hubby shares a birthday with our little sweetie! :)

Kristi said...

If we're counting halfs, mine's the 19th :)

Anonymous said...

Did you seriously carve that pumpkin? I'm impressed!

Carrie
Old roommate

The Johnson Family said...

A couple of people have asked me if I carved the Happy Birthday pumpkin... HA, as if I'm even half that creative! :) Google images can be a great tool! But thanks for thinking I could maybe do something that is that cool, I appreciate the nice thought.

Anonymous said...

I spent the evening going trough all the pics on your blog Juls, you do a great job,

Magne