Today I am 40 weeks, and my due date is tomorrow. Overall I'm feeling great, just the normal discomforts and tiredness, but nothing too bad. We had an OB appointment this afternoon, and my doctor doesn't think I'm quite ready to go, so it may be a few days yet. Tomorrow is my last day at work, and I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about it. I'm glad to probably have a few days to rest and relax before the baby comes and so excited to have several weeks off with our new daughter, but I really love to teach and I'll miss my class and my co-workers. To a workaholic like myself it feels funny not to be working when I could, but I know this time off is good for me and my family, and the sub taking my place while I'm gone will do a wonderful job. So no worries, right? :) Here are some pictures from today. Does my belly look bigger? I feel like it does... by the way, have I mentioned that I'm REALLY excited to meet this little girl??

At my appointment today, in the waiting room.

A very happy, excited daddy-to-be in the waiting room.

40 weeks and counting!

Nemo is waiting too... "Is she here yet?" :)
4 comments:
Happy due date Julie! You are looking great and I will be praying for a safe delivery :)
aaahhhh!!! so excited for you...can't wait!
Praying for you both . . . don't worry, you'll definitely still feel like you're working when you're home . . . just a different kind of work : )
Can't wait to hear the great news when she comes!
You're looking great Julie! We look forward to hearing and seeing your little one! :-)
Post a Comment