Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Time!

This morning we went to the doctor. Both baby girl and I are very healthy, so that's always reassuring to hear. During the BPP test, the ultrasound technician said that it looks like she has little chubby cheeks - isn't that cute? Dr. Curran said that I will need to go into the hospital to be prepped for induction, which is an overnight process, and then I will be induced early the next morning. I'm going to Fairview Southdale in Edina, so the hospital scheduler at my OB office checked with them and they are full both tonight and Tuesday night this week. So I will be checking in on Wednesday and induced early Thursday morning. That means our little girl will finally make her debut sometime on Thursday, October 16th! Please continue to pray for us this week - for a smooth, safe, and healthy induction process, labor and delivery - for baby, mom, and dad. Thank you for your prayers, and we will keep you posted with news and pictures when she arrives! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! :)

1 comment:

Greta Bailey said...

Good luck tonight! We are thinking of you and praying for you!