Saturday night Matt and Dan had a guys night and went bowling and out to dinner in Bloomington, and Liz and I had a girls night and went out to dinner in Savage and then hung out at our house afterwards. On Sunday my parents came over after church and we had lunch together and watched the Vikings (barely) beat the Lions. My Mom, Matt, Nemo and I took at walk, and Matt and I have been finishing up some last minute things around the house - cleaning, mowing the lawn, etc. Like I said above, just keeping busy...
Tomorrow we have our doctor appointment at 7:30 am and we'll know more after that, like when I'll go into the hospital and be induced. I am feeling the same as I have for the past several weeks, nothing new. Baby girl is still very active and moving around, and I'm sure she is healthy and enjoying her last few days in her comfortable belly home. We will of course post another update after our appointment tomorrow and let you know the latest.
The following pictures are from our Friday night dinner date and one from today with my parents. Thanks again for your prayers for us - we appreciate them all. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment