Sunday, March 1, 2009

Girls night!

Saturday night the "Bethel Roomies" - minus Janine :( - came over to hang out and spend the night! We had a great time, as always, and we have even more fun to look forward to together... a baby shower for Abby in less than three weeks, and then Janna and Rob's wedding in less than four weeks! Here are some pictures from our fun evening together.

Janna, Ang, and Katrina. Such cute ladies! Notice the plentiful snacks on the table... where there is college friends, there will be snacks a plenty! :)


Dr. Brandes and Mckenna hanging out - they were immediate friends! Ang and Katrina got to meet Mckenna for the first time, and I'm pretty sure they both think she is pretty darn cute. :) It was fun to chat with Ang about baby talk and being a new parent, and to hear her doctors perspective. Yes, I do love my fabulous, smart, successful, inspirational friends - these girls are awesome!


Next it was time for some presents. Abby and Dan (my brother) are due with their first baby in April. Is it a girl or a boy - no one knows! Abby and Dan decided to be surprised, and we're all so excited to find out! Katrina made the baby a really cute quilt... I must say, I am rather jealous of Katrina's wonderful quilting skills. I would love to someday learn how to do that. Mckenna loves her quilt from Katrina - she sleeps with it every night!


And of course we also wanted to shower the bride-to-be. Here is Janna with a cool cherry wood salad bowl and bear claws. I was tempted to keep it for myself, but since it is from her and Rob's registry, I guess I had to hand it over.


Katrina, Ang, Janna, Abby, and Julie. Thanks for a fun girls night, my fabulous gals. And Janine, we missed you, but look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're adorb! <3