The other day I saw a commercial for Nivea with a really pretty song in the background. So I went to search for the song online, and found it on YouTube and iTunes. It's called "She is Love" by Parachute VA. I'll post the YouTube video with the song here.
I was listening to the song this morning while I was getting Mckenna out of bed, snuggling with her, changing her, and feeding her... you might remember from a post long ago that I sometimes like to put favorite songs on repeat and listen to them over and over. Well, I did that this morning. As all of you parents out there know, having a child brings about the most amazing love - such strong and deep feelings that you can't even fathom having them before you are actually a mommy or a daddy. No matter how my day has gone, what my past looks like, what my future holds, today Mckenna is looking at me, smiling and holding my hand. This morning I literally gasped because it felt like the wind was knocked out of me for a second... this beautiful little girl loves us, and we love her. Amazing! What a blessing to have her in our lives... she is love.
No comments:
Post a Comment